Continuing a 40 year Long Island tradition started by her father, Dr. Blyskal is an American-trained, board-certified family physician. She has served the South Shore Long Island community for nearly a decade after completing her training as the chief resident at The Reading Hospital and Medical Center in Reading, PA.
Wellness Program Benefits
- On site office hours (nearly) every Friday afternoon
- No appointment necessary – just walk right in!
- Direct cell phone/ text/ email contact 7am-11pm, 7 days per week
- Completely Free! No copays, bills with illogical jargon, out of network worries, etc.
- “Old School Style” – feel like a human, not a number
- Flu shots clinic
- Pre-travel consultation
- Patient-specific recommendations for preventative care: diet, vaccines, cancer screenings, etc.
- PHI (Private Health Information) is guarded with intense scrutiny
- Discussion of PHI done only with you, other providers in your healthcare and 1 emergency contact person you delegate
- HIPPA compliant
- What are some services you provide that are often overlooked?
Some available On-Site Testing/Interventions include:
- Rapid strep, flu & blood glucose tests
- Vaccine administration
- Ear wax removal
- Joint injections
- Skin tag removal
- Suture (stitch) & staple removal
- Nebulizer treatment (asthma/bronchitis treatment)
- Can you go more into detail on “Old School Style”?
Many of the gripes about the American healthcare system revolve around quality and accessibility. It’s frustrating to have a pressing medical need, only to sit in a crowded waiting room for over an hour and then get just 10 minutes of the harried doctor’s time. Patients want to be respected and heard, but instead they often feel they’re on a number on an impersonal assembly line. “Old school style” seeks to regain the traditional holistic approach of calm, nonjudgemental listening and treating each patient as a unique individual.
- How is an in-house doctor beneficial to Quantbot employees?
Being available when needed increases employee productivity by preventing illness and decreasing the need to take a day off work. Employees can get in contact for remote consultation whenever they feel the need arise, which mitigates potential anxiety and inappropriate expenditure of time and health care dollars.